Key and Storage management in one system (keys and lockers/boxes can be combined in one system). The modular design of the key cabinet panels and storage boxes allows for a custom built and variable system. The key locker and intelligent storage box system logs and tracks every key movement (key pickup, key return, door opening/closing).
With the key locker system you can give permissions to users, manage bookings, key pickups and choose from several other customizable options. The storage system and key storage cabinets can be integrated into companies’ ERP and access control systems.
- The terminal’s lockup function enables the users to lock a box or a key permanently for a certain period of time. During this time period no one will be able to access those boxes or keys which are locked up. One example when the lockup function can be used is if electronic devices are stored in the boxes and they need a few hours of charging before they can be used again.
- A key place can have Normal or Fixed key operating modes. In normal operation mode any key can be placed into the key place, the system will accept it. In Fixed key mode the system will accept only the specific key assigned to that key place.
- Employers can easily check their employees’ worktime in the log by using the filter function (“Start of work”, or “End of work”).
- 14 languages ( english, german, french, russian, spanish, italian, dutch etc.)
- Alcotest (optional)
- You know exactly where your keys are, who is using the key
- Keep track of usages.
- Define rights for users.
- Add/Remove users, cards and keys.
USA Customer Service (Free Call)
+1 800 280 3858
Worldwide Customer Service
+36 30 907 1252
Head Office | Customer Service | Support
140 West Huffaker Lane,
Suite 505, Unit 9.
Reno, Nevada 89511
USA Free Call: +1 (800) 280 3858
Head Office: +1 (775) 287 1424
|European Union Company
Factory | Development | Sales | Support
Almaskerti Ipari Park 14.
5600 Hungary EU
Customer Service: +36 (30) 907 1252
Head Office: +36 (66) 520 980
Budapest, Hungary EU 1114