The LoxTop offers the best in airport key and storage access control to protect your facilities or maintance. Key and Storage management in one system (keys and lockers/boxes can be combined in one system). Due to the intelligent key management system you will always know where your keys are and who is using them. You are able to define, limit key permissions for users. One cabinet can manage up to 400 keys but more cabinets can be connected together so the number of keys are unlimited, which can be controlled and configured from a central office. By using the Web-interface you can manage your system from your office. Integrate your cabinets with the Access Control and HR systems.The system can be operated in 14 different languages. The language setting can also be change on the home screen.
Access via a user-friendly touch PIN-pad and card reader, BIO reader, face recognition. Employers can easily check their employees’ worktime in the log by using the filter function (“Start of work”, or “End of work”).
- The system records all events: error, sabotage, login, logout, key removal, key return and so on.
- Up to 200 log events are displayed on each page. On the PC screen you can see 100 000 events and in the Backup memory 200 000 events are stored, so the number of Total stored events is: 300 000
- The terminal’s lockup function enables the users to lock a box or a key permanently for a certain period of time. During this time period no one will be able to access those boxes or keys which are locked up. One example when the lockup function can be used is if electronic devices are stored in the boxes and they need a few hours of charging before they can be used again.
- You can adjust time periods when the users can pick up their keys. You can set the allowed/forbidden periods in 30 minute increments for each day.
- A key place can have Normal or Fixed key operating modes. In normal operation mode any key can be placed into the key place, the system will accept it. In Fixed key mode the system will accept only the specific key assigned to that key place.
- If someone only works two days a week the administrator can set up an option to only let that user gain access to the keys on the days that he/she is working
- Manage and control the use of radios, tablets, weapons,cell and more ( Build-in scale, USB charger: optional)
- Special secured key position (inside key, which means that inside boxes we can place RFID keys for higher security)
USA Customer Service (Free Call)
+1 800 280 3858
Worldwide Customer Service
+36 30 907 1252
Head Office | Customer Service | Support
140 West Huffaker Lane,
Suite 505, Unit 9.
Reno, Nevada 89511
USA Free Call: +1 (800) 280 3858
Head Office: +1 (775) 287 1424
|European Union Company
Factory | Development | Sales | Support
Almaskerti Ipari Park 14.
5600 Hungary EU
Customer Service: +36 (30) 907 1252
Head Office: +36 (66) 520 980
Budapest, Hungary EU 1114