LoxTop offers the best in Casinos key and storage access control to protect your facilities, vehicle,laptops, tablets, cash etc. Key and Storage management in one system (keys and lockers/boxes can be combined in one system). Every key is uniquely identified, we use RFID technology in the key holder and every key position has RFID reader. Due to the intelligent key management system you will always know where your keys are and who is using them. You are able to define, limit key permissions for users. One cabinet can manage up to 400 keys but more cabinets can be connected together so the number of keys are unlimited, which can be controlled and configured from a central office. By using the Web-interface you can manage your system from your office. Integrate your cabinets with the Access Control and HR systems. The system can be operated in 14 different languages. The language setting can also be change on the home screen. Employers can easily check their employees’ worktime in the log by using the filter function (“Start of work”, or “End of work”).
Double authentication: Enable / disable double authentication for keys/boxes. The users can check (if they have permission to that particular key/box) upon login which keys/boxes have enabled double authentication, because there is an icon with two figures next to the key’s/box’s name.
- The system records all events: error, sabotage, login, logout, key removal, key return and so on.
- The terminal’s lockup function enables the users to lock a box or a key permanently for a certain period of time. During this time period no one will be able to access those boxes or keys which are locked up. One example when the lockup function can be used is if electronic devices are stored in the boxes and they need a few hours of charging before they can be used again.
- Under the “Time rest.” tab you can adjust time periods when the users can pick up their keys. You can set the allowed/forbidden periods in 30 minute increments for each day. One or multiple users/groups can be added to each “Time restriction”. You can also set which keys/boxes can be used by the selected users during a Time Restriction period. Multiple time restrictions can be created in one cabinet.
- You can set a timeframe in a time restriction in which the user has to return the key(s) before this time period runs out. The counter starts at the time of key pickup. When this time runs out the system sends an email to a pre-set email address with a message that the key has not been returned.
- If someone only works two days a week the administrator can set up an option to only let that user gain access to the keys on the days that he/she is working.
- Access to the system can be done by PIN codes and/or proximity card and/or BIO reader or face recognition.
- Special secured key position (inside key, which means that inside boxes we can place RFID keys for higher security).
- Measuring scale in locker for additional security,
- Built-in USB charger ( optional) The USB ports are wired up into each box in the LoxTop systems. There is no need to wire anything at the client’s site.
Key Management System | Key Storage System | Key Control System | Intelligent Key Storage System | Intelligent Key Control Cabinet | Intelligent Key Cabinet | Key Locker System | Key Tracking System | Digital Key Cabinet | Electronic Key Cabinet | Electronic Key Management | Asset Management System | Key Box System | Key Box Cabinet | Key Storage Box | Key Locker Cabinet | Key Tracker System | Digital Key Management | Phone Storage System | Gun Storage System | Intelligent Handgun Storage Cabinet | Smart Key Cabinet